- A polymer clay 'triple-dangle' bead provides the focus in this uncluttered, simple and contemporary design.
- 'Soft-Geometric' shapes in decreasing sizes are joined with a semi-rigid cord (buna-cord) allowing the 'triple' to flex a little with movement.
- The surface design is abstract in a striking colourway of aquas, turquoise and greens framed by a thin seam of classic black. The highly polished front surface has a beautifully smooth feel whilst the reverse is gently textured to make it comfortable against the skin.
- Although originally intended to be worn on a cable choker, this design works equally well when threaded onto chain to see the alternative variations available please click on the photographs below this description.
Please note that the triple bead is the same bead as in the main description...this variation is in the necklace type only
- Polymer Clay
- Buna Cord
- Nylon Coated Cable
Dimensions (please note all measurements are approximate and for guidance)
- Largest Bead...27mm (1inch) x 27mm (1inch)
- Medium Bead...20mm (3/4inch) x 20mm (3/4inch)
- Small Bead... 10mmm (1/4inch) x 10mm (1/4inch)
- Total Bead Drop... 70mm (2 3/4inch)
- Cable Choker approx 457mm (18inches)