Polymer Clay Disc Crescent Droplet Triple Bead Pendant Choker in Hot Orange and Cool Grey tones
- The focal bead in this uncluttered and simple, contemporary design is a three part dangle bead. The top disc bead leads to a crescent shaped bead which in turn leads to a pod shaped drop bead all decreasing in size to create a pleasingly tapered single unit joined with a semi-rigid cord (buna-cord) allowing the 'triple' to flex a little with movement.
- The surface abstract design is complex with 'sizzling' shades of orange and burnt umber tempered with cooler grey and white tones and a splash of turquoise providing hints of Morroco! The intricate pattern is contained in the thinnest frame of deep glistening charcoal.
- It has a highly polished front surfacewhich is beautifully smooth to the touch whilst the reverse is gently textured to ensure it is comfortable when worn against the skin.
- I have used a black nylon coated cable choker in this design, it descretely takes a 'back-seat' allowing the 'triple' to take centre stage. The cable has a 'barrel' screw fastening which I have also covered in black polymer clay, this virtually elliminates the contact of metal to the skin making this design wearable even if you have a mild metal allergy.
- Although originally intended to be worn on a cable choker , this design does work equally well when threaded onto chain therefore I have detailed alternative variations that are available....for further information click on the images below this description.
Please note that the triple bead is the same bead as in the main description...the variation is in the necklace/cable material only.
Dimensions of Focal Bead (measurements are approximate and for guidance)
- Largest Bead...27mm (1 1/4inch)
- Medium...22mm (3/4inch)
- Small.... 10mm (1/4inch)
- Total drop...65mm (2 1/2inches)
- Polymer Clay
- Buna Cord
- Nylon coated Cable Choker approx 18 inches (457mm)