Geometric Rounded Diamond shaped Polymer Clay Beaded Cable Choker Pendant Teal Kaleidoscope
- The focus of this uncluttered and simple, contemporary design is a single polymer clay bead. The softly rounded 'diamond' shaped bead has a striking kaleidoscope pattern in shades of teal, turquoise and pale blue tones with contrasting black accents contained within the thinnest of classic dark blue/black frames.
- Polished to a high shine the surface has a silky smooth feel whilst the reverse is gently textured make it comfortable when worn against the skin.
- I have used a black nylon coated cable choker in this design, it descretely takes a 'back-seat' allowing the 'triple' to take centre stage. The cable has a 'barrel' screw fastening which I have also covered in black polymer clay, this virtually elliminates the contact of metal to the skin making this design wearable even if you have a mild metal allergy.
- Although originally intended to be worn on a cable choker , this design does work equally well when threaded onto chain therefore I have detailed alternative variations that are available....for further information click on the images below this description.
Please note that the focal bead is the same bead as in the main description...the variation is in the necklace/cable material only.
Dimensions (measurements are approximate and for guidance
- Bead...33mm (1 1/2inch) x 28mm (1inch)
- Cable Choker...18 inches (457mm)
- Polymer Clay
- Buna Cord
- Nylon coated Cable Choker with polymer clay covered fastener.