A disc-shaped pendant with deeply incised pattern and a 'distressed' crackled surface giving this contemporary design the look of an ancient artifact.The wire wrapped semi-precious bead suspended from the base of the pendant provides gentle movement.
This pendant is finished differently on both sides and has a top bead that can be swivelled around to expose either face to the front giving the wearer a choice of four different looks in one pendant making this a super versatile piece.
Hung from waxed cotton with a 'sliding-bead' closure the pendant can be easily slipped over the wearers head and the sliding beads will allow full ajustment of the length at which it is worn.
- Focal Bead...approx 4cm
- Total Pendant 'drop'(with dangle)....approx 7.4cm
- Ajustable cording.....max length approx 28inches
- Focal Bead...Hand crafted Polymer Clay
- Wire-work in this design uses 'silver-filled' wire...(silver filled wire has 10% sterling silver bonded to a copper core the silver is hundreds of times thicker than silverplate).
- Dangle Bead....Semi-Precious Aventurine
- Cord....Waxed Black Cotton (please note...if you would prefer beige leather cording for your pendant please state this with your order otherwise your pendant will come supplied as seen in the photograph)