Polymer Clay Three Bead Graduated Tapered Lozenge Cable Choker Wine and Gold
- Three 'tapered-lozenge' polymer clay beads are at the centre of this design. The classically shaped beads have an abstract surface pattern in rich tones of bordeaux wine and goldensand contrasting with highlights of pale pearl. This pattern is produced using a technique called Mokume Gane, itself adapted from and inspired by an ancient Japanese art of metal folding.
- Each bead is framed with a glistening tone of deep wine and polished to a high gloss finish silky smooth to the touch.
- The reverse of each bead has been gently textured to ensure a comfortable feel when worn next to the skin.
- I have used a black nylon coated cable choker in this design, it descretely takes a 'back-seat' allowing the 'triple' to take centre stage. The cable has a 'barrel' screw fastening which I have also covered in black polymer clay, this virtually elliminates the contact of metal to the skin making this design wearable even if you have a mild metal allergy.
Dimensions (measurements are approximate and for guidance)
- Large Bead...30mm (1 1/4inch) x 18mm (3/4inch)
- Small Beads...25mm (1inch) x 15mm (3/4inch)
- Cable Choker...17.5 inches (444mm)
- Polymer Clay
- Buna Cord
- Nylon coated Cable Choker with polymer clay covered fastener.